What You Can Do

 Contact the EPA’s National Response Center to report Biological Discharges:

Who do I call to report an oil spill or other environmental emergency that poses a sudden threat to public health?

  • For emergencies and other sudden threats to public health, such as:
    • oil and/or chemical spills,
    • radiation emergencies, and
    • biological discharges,
  • call the National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802


Contact your local Congressman: 

Report chemical terrorism to the Department of Homeland Security:

If commercial aircraft (i.e. Boeing 737) are performing aerosol release, contact the FAA at:

You may also report passenger aircraft performing aerosol spray release to the Airport Police at the landing facility. To identify the aircraft, visit http://www.flightaware.com and then contact the landing facility’s airport police to request an investigation of the aircraft by identification number.

If by drone, contact the FAA at: 1-866-TELL-FAA. No unmanned aircraft are approved for flight over the lower 49 states. In addition, chemical terrorism against any United States citizen carries a minimum 25 years in prison and a maximum of the death penalty (18 U.S. Code § 2332b).

Whilst laws or treaties may prevent the manipulation of the climate as a weapon of war, it could be argued that geoengineering is itself a manipulation, and thus destroying or disabling the geoengineering structures is not prohibited.”

-Wikipedia, Climate Engineering (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering)

Leave a Reply